Thursday, June 10, 2010

List Almost Done

I've crossed almost everything off of that list from Friday and as I suspected, packing and food shopping will be happening on Friday. Today we'll be prepping for the craft fair and going in search of seat belt covers. Because we'll be driving a lot, we figure it'd be nice to have comfort on our necks. Last trip this was an issue.

We downloaded a free version of Debut, so we'll be experimenting with vlogs on the road which I'm kind of really excited about. I've also registered three books with bookcrossing and will be leaving them in random places as we go. I may register a couple more, but we'll see if I have time.

In health news, my ankle is almost entirely healed. It's still a little bruised feeling and swollen, but I'm walking almost completely normally and I feel good.

So, all in all this is all coming together. The next post here will probably be when we head out, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment